PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Definition and Payment
1.1 “Client” shall mean the client or any person (or persons) that agree herein to be liable for the debts of the client on a principal debtor basis.
1.2 Time for payment for the services shall be of the essence and payment will be due on the date of the invoice.
CONDITIONS OF SALE-PLEASE READ
- Please use your Invoice Number as your reference banking deposit detail.
- Invoice must be paid in full prior to any products to be ordered.
- Delivery and installation will be set out on the supplied quote
- Any and all additional work other than that which is quoted will be deemed to be additional and will incur additional costs.
- All products remain the property of Spectacular Balloons until full and final payment has been received.
- All balloon stands, balloon arches, balloon frames remain the property of Spectacular Balloons, any of these items removed, stolen, or broken may have a replacement fee applied
- The client understands that they are liable for all debt collection costs, including any legal fees on a solicitor and client’s own basis, associated recovery, or the attempted recovery of an amount due under this agreement.
- The client understands that it is a condition of this contract that the site will be clear and full access will be available to the decorators on the day of installation and that any removal of items by the decorator may be chargeable to the client as will any extra call-out costs incurred.
- This Quotation is only valid for 30 days from the date of the original quotation. If you order after this date the price may be subject to change.
CONDITIONS OF REFUND
- Outside 7 days from the event date
a. A full refund will apply if the event is canceled for all balloon arrangements and designs
b. A full refund will apply if the event is canceled for all equipment hire
- Inside 7 days from the event date
a. A voucher/credit for the full purchase amount will be issued and will need to be used within the next 12 months of the cancellation date.
b. If cancellation is a specialty product the cost of the product will be deducted, and the balance left will be issued as a voucher/credit and will need to be used within the next 12 months of the cancellation date.
c. Hire equipment will be issued with a refund of less than 50% of the equipment hire amount.
Version 4 – 1st March 2020